About Scarf Pins
A scarf pin is a versatile accessory designed to secure and accentuate scarves, shawls, or wraps, adding a touch of elegance and personality to your attire. Simply use the included pin to weave through a scarf to hold it in place.
This one comes with a locking back; this is the traditional brooch back with a pin.
Yes, it's true. We are a small family business in Beechworth Victoria. Judy (mum) is the artist. She paints abstract colour artworks that feature on almost every piece we make. Jacqui (my big, but shorter sister) is mum's right hand maker. Together they run the show. Ric (Dad) and I (Sam) support them with the technical end. We build the website to showcase their creations & make the laser cutting design files ... plus Dad is in charge of coffee making at 10am.
Being an Australian Business is something these days isn't it! We are proud to be. We aren't striving to be world dominators, we just love creating art pieces - and via your support we can keep creating. It's a win win.
How it's Made
I'm always amazed at how many steps it takes to make anything...and our Brooches are the same. From step 1 to 10 it's all done in Beechworth, and if you're interested in how its done here are the cutdown steps... which from start to finish take about a 4 days.
- Judy paints a beautiful colourful abstracts artwork
- We scan her artwork & UV Print in onto high grade MDF that's approx A4 size
- A clear coat of mid-shine is painted on as a beautiful finish to the board - and left to dry for a day
- We laser cut approx. 12 items off that A4 board - leaving each and very shape with its own unique brush strokes
- We (the royal 'we'... really means Jacqui) then affix a pin backing to the piece
- Our super duper strong glue is great, but takes a day or 2 to fully dry & cure.
- Each item is then packaged & ready to jump in the post & fly to your doorstep.
Elevate your fashion game with our delightful quilt inspired earrings, the perfect accessory for anyone who loves to stitch up style. These whimsical earrings are a playful nod to your passion for quilting, adding a touch of fun and creativity to your everyday look.
Made from high-quality UV printed acrylic and with stainless steel fittings, these earrings are not only durable but also lightweight and comfortable to wear. Whether dressed up or down, they are sure to make a statement.
Size is approx 3cm x 4cm, earring fitting is 2cm high.
Earrings are made as mirror images, so as to both face forward when wearing them 🙂